Funds Flow and Timing

Daily Batch

• Normal Deposits
  • When wage deposits (wire, sepa, ach, chaps, bacs) hit our accounts at the start of a business day (9am Pacific Time), we match these wage deposits to users and mark them ready for fulfillment as a batch. If any deposit does not follow our description rules they are marked as unsolved unless the user has submitted a matching deposit claim.
  • Late Deposits
  • If any deposits arrive after the start of the business day, these are usually included in the following business day batch.

Fulfillment of Daily Batch

• Date of Fulfillment
    The daily batch is then fulfilled same-day for premium users, and next-business-day for non-premium users. Read about Premium Features
  • Distribution Timing (on date of fulfillment)
    For digital currency distributions, the digital currency is purchased and immediately sent out from our exchange and money transmitter partners to minimize volatility risk for the worker. Read about Digital Currency Rates
    For bank output distributions, the currency is converted and immediately sent out from our exchange and money transmitter partners to minimize currency fluctuation risk for the worker. Compare our Currency Rates

I received my direct deposit, but my Bitcoins have not arrived yet
Why Haven't I Received My Money Yet?
Transfer to bitwage from Freelancer.com
How is the Bitcoin Exchange Rate Determined?