Bitwage supports unique distribution preferences for each Internal or External Employer.
If a user invoices an External Employer, they can use any of 7 different currency accounts to receive the funds. If a user invoices an Internal Employer, they use the default currency of the Internal Employer.
Once Bitwage receives the funds, the received total can be sent to a single distribution or split between 2 distributions in any integer percentage. For each distribution users can choose one of 3 distribution types: Local Currency, Bitcoin Blockchain, or Bitwage Cloud. Here are the Fees associated with premium features.
- Philippine Outputs (PHP Bank Deposit, Cash Card, Cash Pickup, Mobile Money)
- Brazilian Outputs (BRL Bradesco, Caixa, Banco do Brasil Intra-Bank Transfer or TED Deposit)
- Indian Outputs (INR Bank Deposit)
- Mexican Outputs (MXN Bank Deposit)
- Argentine Outputs (ARS Bank Deposit)
- Vietnamese Outputs (VND Bank Deposit)
- Nigerian Outputs (NGN Bank Deposit)
- Ukraine Outputs (UAH Bank Card Deposit)
- United Kingdom and Northern Ireland Outputs (GBP Bank Deposit)
- United States Outputs (USD Bank Deposit - ACH Credit)
- 34 SEPA Zone countries (EURO Bank Deposit - SEPA Credit).
SEPA Countries. (EU + EEA + others with agreements): Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland.
Digital Currency Bitcoin (XBT)
- Link Single Address using Desktop Web Cam or Manual Entry
- Link Mobile Wallet by Scanning QR Code on Desktop with Phone
- Upload Address List
- Import Extended Public Key (XPUB Key)
Third Party Service Providers